This was the meeting we had two Thursdays after spring break.
At this meeting, only myself, a sponsor teacher and two other members showed up.
It was a bit saddening to see such a small amount of people show up,
but I went on with the meeting anyway, and we actually got a lot done!
We decided that this would be the week that we started posting stuff.
I need to go over something with one of the sponsor teachers,
but we were planning to post something every Sunday night/Monday morning.
We have three sections of the newspaper so far.
Sports, Current Events/Upcoming Events and Entertainment.
I actually finished my article,
and I plan to post it Sunday night.
The two people doing Entertainment are apparently watching a movie today,
and are going to review it later,
and one of my members is in the rugby team,
so she's going to talk about the game she had a few days ago.
I'm glad things are picking up now,
and I can't wait for things to really start running!
No comments:
Post a Comment