2nd Meeting:
On the 2nd meeting, I needed to collect people's e-mails for the blogs.
We also started setting up our newspaper blogs and some people were able to add their urls to my page.
We did this so that when people start reading my blog,
their blogs will be seen along with any of their posts.
We also set up new Twitter accounts with our surreyschools e-mails.
We needed those Twitter accounts so that we could apply tweets to a certain program
that would make a newspaper-like blog with those tweets.
That took up all of the meeting, but I still needed people's urls.
3rd Meeting:
I had to miss this meeting since I was going to a Peace Forum in a highschool nearby.
I left notes to the sponsor teacer/secretary, so here they are:
- School e-mails, twitter names and blog urls need to be collected
(Do this at the start of the meeting please) - Establish who will do what in the paper
- Let members set "teams" of people.
E.g. The "Sports Team" will have 2-3 people who would either go to games, interview
players, talk about the game etc. - (If any) New mwmbers should be brought up to speed
- Have "veterans" show them what to do - Newspaper title? Ideas?
- * Start an attendance list too (?)
- Paper.lil (How it works + how to create link/paper)
- How we'll contact eachother/other members
(If that's up to me, I'd prefer through surreyschool e-mails)
* Some people might be missing since they might be in the peace forum also!
** Please e-mail me anything else that you discussed so that I can bring myself up to speed. Again, thanks for covering for me! **
This is what we've been up to so far.
I'll try to improve on keeping up with my blogging from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment