Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The First Meeting

So! The first meeting rolled around.
On that Thursday, I was surprised at how many people turned up.

About 12...
Not bad!
(I was honestly going to be happy if my 4 or so friends showed up.)

So, we talked, or, I talked at first.
I told them that this was my first club.
That we would all make mistakes,
and that we should have fun with it all.
And that I would make mistakes,
and that I was really awkward.
(That made them laugh a bit)

Afterwards, I asked what they want.

We got lots of amazing ideas!
Things from a comic strip to an anonymous ask,
a horoscope to an editorial,
photo of the week and teacher of the month,
it was great!

The Thursday that comes along this week,
the 2nd meeting,
they'll be showed this website that makes a digital paper
by hotlinking Tweets!

I learned this a little bit before,
with Mrs. P and I discussing lots of ideas,
but to be fair, I really want to learn them again,
(I kinda forgot a few steps...)
but I have a feeling this'll all turn out well. :)

Three cheers for the next meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment