Saturday, June 8, 2013

13th Meeting

Unfortunately, on this meeting's day there was a bunch of other stuff happening. The meetings have died down a little bit since all it was about was what members were going to write about. I think my members know what to do already.

There are 2 members I'm a bit worried about though. The same people didn't update in time, and it's been them for the whole time we've been doing this. I remind them and try not to be someone who constantly hunts for them everytime they miss a day, but at the same time I feel that I should have been more assertive towards them.

It's almost the end of the year and I've talked to them, so that's all I can do, really.
At least for the next school year I know what I'll need to improve on.

No comments:

Post a Comment