Not much happened during the week. We met in the library again and the meeting was about was making sure that the members knew what to write about.
So I thought I'd take the time to show you a few things about the club.
This is where the meetings normally take place. Over the last two weeks we had to meet in the school library because of a tapestry signing event and for another busy thing happening with the sponsor teacher.
Haha, you can see my backpack and books.
I have pictures of most of my members, but I'm not sure whether or not they would be okay with their picture being on the internet. As well, my folks have a thing about me getting my picture taken/seen by people they (and possibly I) don't know.
So here is the picture of the room we use.
Since it's an info-tech room full of computers (yeah, they're not the newest, but they work great!) I'm able to show my members what our paper looks like and what happens with their articles and, when we first started, those tutorials from a while back.
Aaah... Memories.
Anyways, this room is also a vital area because, for one, it's in the busiest part of the school.
There have been many a time (well, not many, but it happened a couple of times) where I would find members who missed a meeting during lunch.
It helps a lot because then I'm able to talk to them RIGHT after the meeting, which is good since I can tell them what we did while it's still a fresh memory in mind.
Anyways, this is all I have to write about for now. The school year is almost up, meaning the meetings will start drawing to a close. I really enjoyed the year, but before I start doing the "year-end reflection" I'll keep looking forward!
No comments:
Post a Comment