I felt that these two meetings should be mentioned in one post since they were somewhat related to eachother.
Anyways, the 10th meeting was on May 16th. I went to the usual room and saw that there were a lot of people; not members but other students, inside. It was really crowded and after observing a bit, I saw that it was my sponsor teacher's students who were frantically submitting a project. I waited a bit and not many members showed up; I think at most there were two, so I talked to those members and the meeting was done.
It turns out that the members thought there would be no meeting since the room was so crowded. Seeing that the room would be crowded again for something very important in the school, I told them to meet me in the library for the next two meetings. I'm glad I did that since the room did turn out to be crowded the next week.
The 11th meeting was then held in the library on May 23rd. When I entered the library and saw my members, I had great news! You see, the day before, I went to the library and signed out two, very good digital cameras. It was perfect timing as well since on the 23rd we had a carnival in our school. When I showed them the cameras, I assigned one to one of my members to take pictures of the event happening inside our regular room (the event that made us move into the library was for a sick teacher) and the other to a member for taking pictures of the carnival. She gave it to her sister, who I personally know, and she took pictures of the carnival for us in the evening.
So far, article wise, I'm very proud of majority of my members. There are a few; who are very trustworthy and hardworking in their own ways, who haven't submitted articles on time. I've talked to them, so hopefully they'll be able to catch up for this week.
I'm still very proud of the paper and the members nonetheless.
No comments:
Post a Comment